Nov 22, 2020
Kelly see's herself as a
disruptor; therefore she doesn't have the same take as most in the
mindset industry and is happy to talk about it from that
perspective even if it makes people uncomfortable.
"Which I see as a
She talks openly about her
personal journey including sexual abuse, an eating disorder and
PTSD so that others can feel validated and unashamed and see how
mindset work is what helps you defy statistics.
In the episode we spoke about:
- What harm does the "Social Dilemma" create for the
- How dangerous is "Social Status" in the form of social
- Creating a new "Normal"
- From a clinical perspective what is the difference between
the brain and the mind?
- Advancement of "The Heroes Journey"
- The hard truth of convenience
- Vini, Vidi, Vici (I came, I saw, I conquered)
- Radical Responsibility
amongst many others
You can learn more about Kelly via her website kellyruta.com and connect with them
For more information about The Mindset Athlete by connect with
us on Facebook @mindsetgamepodcast
For more information about James Roberts (the host of the
podcast), visit fitamputee.co.uk and connect with him
on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram