Nov 1, 2020
P.J. is a Lifelong Motivational Speaker, and an International Transformational Coach—who focuses on results!
Despite his disability, which was expected to take his life by 7, he chose to live, and live well! P.J. truly lives an extraordinary life: sailing, outdoor skydiving, indoor skydiving, trapezing, ziplining, hiking, mountain climbing, snow skiing, water skiing, aqua jetpacking, and the list goes on!
He's a former wheelchair athlete, international traveler, amateur watercolorist, founder of two non-profit organizations and four disabled sports programs, a published author, 10th degree black belt, martial arts and women’s self-defense instructor, and a meditation teacher.
Additionally, P.J. has been inducted into the National Hall of Fame for People with Disabilities and was nominated to carry the Olympic Torch through Tucson in 2002.
In the episode we discussed:
- Is there anything you haven't accomplished?
- Does congruency help you become more confident?
- "Propels you forward or hold you back..."
- "If you focus on the result you won't change..."
- Sugar = Fear & Salt = Courage
- "It's not the comparison that's the problem it's identity..."
- "Winning the war in the morning"
For more information about The Mindset Athlete by connect with us on Facebook @mindsetgamepodcast